هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل في في آي بي للبيع والشراء : بيع , شراء , سيارات , ارقام مميزه , لوحات مميزه , رقم مميز , جوال . للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 21-12-16, 04:41 PM   #1
الياسمينا

( تاجر )

Dear Sir/Madam/Ms.,
I am Malik Kassem a Holder of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management degree, University of Sharjah. I have a small range of experience in engineering field that my internship at Arabtec Precast L.L.C. provided me with. I also worked as a temporary staff at Federal Electricity & Water Authority in Ajman, with customer service agent/Data entry operator position which really improved my communication skills.
I’m a very committed and a quick learner person with a strong sense of dedication and passion to work. I have good communication skills and can deal effectively with multicultural environment and adapt easily with changes. I am highly proficient with office technology and computer savvy. My university education has included a wide range of Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management coursework such as Supply chain Management, Quality Control, Project management, Production & Inventory System, Design for Safety and Environmental engineering, Lean Production, Facilities Planning and Industrial automation. Lately I have completed Nebosh International General Certificate (IGC) at HSE international council, Dubai.
I am currently looking for a job that is related to engineering field, my main targets are Production Engineer, HSE Engineer, Safety Engineer, Supply chain management or logistics and anything else related to engineering or management or safety would be great.
I seek a great opportunity to demonstrate myself as a young engineer who has passion to learn and achieve organization’s goals and objectives. I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to attend an interview with you at your convenient time. I would be really excited to be a member of your team. For more information please review the attached CV file.
Respectfully yours,
Malik Kassem

رد مع اقتباس

العلامات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 09:48 PM.