هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل في في آي بي للبيع والشراء : بيع , شراء , سيارات , ارقام مميزه , لوحات مميزه , رقم مميز , جوال . للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

قديم 28-12-08, 02:11 PM   #1
وظائف

( متسوق رسمي )

i need a job

I'm a 24 years old Saudi guy living in Dammam. I'm looking for a job (full or part time) to improve my experience and income.

I've great backgrounds about Computer, softwares, Networking and Internet and I can use them perfectly to support me productivity. I'm good in many office's duties such as reporting, researching, scheduling and many others. I'm able to learn new thing quickly.

OK.. It's not that easy to mention all of my abilities here but I can meet you so we can have a talk regarding that and the job you offering to me.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-01-09, 09:10 AM   #2
شعث3

( متسوق نشيط )
افتراضي

موفق بإذن الله ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-09, 03:29 AM   #3
biv الدوسري

( متسوق نشيط )
افتراضي

موفق والله يرزقك من اوسع ابوابه ان شاء الله

تحياتي لك

خالد الدوسري

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-01-09, 10:45 PM   #4
الرقم المميز

( متسوق جديد )
افتراضي

اسأل الله ان يزقك الوظيفة المناسبة0 اللهم آمين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-01-09, 10:49 PM   #5
الرقم المميز

( متسوق جديد )
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وظائف مشاهدة المشاركة
i need a job

I'm a 24 years old Saudi guy living in Dammam. I'm looking for a job (full or part time) to improve my experience and income.

I've great backgrounds about Computer, softwares, Networking and Internet and I can use them perfectly to support me productivity. I'm good in many office's duties such as reporting, researching, scheduling and many others. I'm able to learn new thing quickly.

OK.. It's not that easy to mention all of my abilities here but I can meet you so we can have a talk regarding that and the job you offering to me.

Frist of all , I greet you about your good seek to develope your self,
also , I feel pleature , when I see a young man , have many experience in many field, like you
so , I wish you well in yuor live , and , I pray Allah to give you fit job and good accubation.

But I have recommend to you , if you perment me, Dont forget to ask Allah evry time , in your prayer , and last night , and make your parent to pray Allah to you 0
my regarding
[/SIZE]

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مطلوب سواقين سعودين رخصه خاصه وظائف منتدى الوظائف والتوظيف 1 10-01-09 03:00 AM
مطلوب شقه عزوبي ... لكن بشرط تكون نظيفه أبو عبـدالله عقارات المنطقة الوسطى ومنها الرياض والقصيم والخرج وباقي مدنها 3 07-01-09 03:51 AM
مطلوب لمؤسسه وطنيه وظائف منتدى الوظائف والتوظيف 3 05-12-08 02:58 PM
مطلوب وظيفه عالانترنت raoof منتدى الوظائف والتوظيف 7 29-10-08 12:48 AM
مطلوب مكينة كبتشينو خالد آل مساعد بيع وشراء أجهزة الكمبيوتر والانترنت والإلكترونيات والكهربائيات 0 06-08-08 05:11 PM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 03:28 PM.