هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل في في آي بي للبيع والشراء : بيع , شراء , سيارات , ارقام مميزه , لوحات مميزه , رقم مميز , جوال . للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

قديم 12-01-09, 08:40 PM   #1
For Ever

( متسوق متفاعل )

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

للبيع لوحة

و ك ر 0001

سوم خارج المنتدى 9000 ريال

انتظر سوماتكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-01-09, 01:22 AM   #2
زمان4004

مشرف قسم بيع وشراء السيارات والمركبات والنقليات
افتراضي

[align=center]
موفق بإذن الله
[/align]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-01-09, 12:55 PM   #3
biv الدوسري

( متسوق نشيط )
افتراضي

موفق الله يرزقك من اوسع ابوابه ان شاء الله

تحياتي لك

خالد الدوسري

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-01-09, 02:52 PM   #4
mj1986

( متسوق نشيط )
افتراضي

[align=center] موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية . [/align]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-01-09, 03:43 AM   #5
For Ever

( متسوق متفاعل )
افتراضي

تسلموووووووون الله يجزاكم خير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-04-09, 05:08 AM   #6
سبع

( متسوق نشيط )
افتراضي

اذا لك حد يالغالي بالوحه الرجاء ارسال السعر على الرقم الموضح

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-04-09, 09:07 AM   #7
bob83b

Banned
Exclamation

Thank you! Do you like this Jokes: An Army Ranger was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Ranger(jordan shoes) shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] so I can get a pair of [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] made at a reasonable price!"The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing."So the Ranger headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about." Just then, the Ranger saw a tremendously long aligator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines.Just as the aligator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort. Then both Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back. Laying nearby were several more of the creatures.One of the Marines then exclaimed, "Damn, this one doesn't have any Air Jordans shoes either!"

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 07:32 PM.