هذه الرسالة تفيد بأنك غير مسجل في في آي بي للبيع والشراء : بيع , شراء , سيارات , ارقام مميزه , لوحات مميزه , رقم مميز , جوال . للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

قديم 05-11-13, 02:22 AM   #1
gifyolnqm

( متسوق جديد )

what is a very good free plan that can burn .avi or .mp4 format files to be able to dvd [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] i realize there are a lot associated with trial variants of products that must be purchased, but i just need an application that can burn data files to a single level dvd. [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] if you want to burn .avi format or .mp4 files in order to dvd since data dvd for back-up, you can try rz free dvd burner, its free and easy to utilize, it can straight burn virtually any files or perhaps folders to any dvd dis, and you will the burned files dvd upon computer, but cant play it on dvd player.or if you want to burn .avi as well as .mp4 files to digital video disc to play effectively on dvd and blu-ray player, you may use a right computer software to convert and also burn your own video files to some video dvd movie that can be played out well on dvd person, dvdflick is free, could convert some avi as well as mp4 documents to video clip dvd, nevertheless unstable on my small computer, you can look at it simply by youself, maybe ok on your computer, and i also had attempted a bunch of free software, but none of these can do this well, somebody poor quality, a person poor operate, someone perhaps virus, thus i am using an inexpensive application rz dvd founder, works great, it could directly turn any video files to movie dvd along with burn to any dvd di(dvd+r, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-dl, dvd+dl, and so forth), such as change and burn up any avi format or mp4 format files in order to video dvd and blu-ray, and the burnt video dvd and blu-ray can be enjoyed well on dvd player, provide the better and more functions than free software. you can google or search and down load rz free digital video disc burner, dvdflick or even rz dvd creator, hope these people can help you. [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] i would like to share a professional dvd creatori recomment dvd creator .topmediasoftdvd-creator-it is a professional dvd and blu-ray creator to transform popular video clip to dvd movie. it allows one to specify nt or perhaps pal, adjust 43 or perhaps 169 video factor and burn off dvd movie di, dvd and blu-ray folder or iso files. dvd originator supports a great deal of dvd forms, including dvd-r, dvd+r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-5, and also dvd-9.the dvd creator provides many brilliant dvd choices and food selection editing methods to assist you to melt away professional dvd and blu-ray.it can turn almost any video such as avi format, wmv, mpg, vob, dat, 3gp, mp4, asf, and many others to dvd di. hi,i discuss you a application called avirmvbmpegmovdivx to be able to dvdvcdsvcd burner professional.mac-dvd-ripper-softdvd-ckey function1 burn your avi,rmvb,convey,divx,mpeg video to your dvd immediately without any alteration.2 help selecting a number of clips via different sources and combine all of them into one single output. several easy to use.some unmatchable burning pace.just try it as well as hope it will also help you. [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] vob to dvd air compressor is a free applicaion prepared for consumers to burn many formats, for example avi, mp4 format, flv, wmv, 3gp for you to dvd rich in output top quality. the software costs nothing for anybody to possess a try.vobtomp4convertervob-to- you can just try easy digital video disc converter selection. it can help you are converting videos bewteen avi and dvd. this simple dvd ripping tools suite convert both transform dvd to be able to avi as well as burn avi format to dvd easily.here free download easy digital video disc converter suitesearch.yahoosearch;_ylt=a0ogdvd to be able to avi air compressor for macsearch.yahoosearch;_ylt=a0og i suggest you use dvd creator.it is always regarded as a professional one particular.dvd-video-tooldvd-creatowhy it is excellent1 it can convert many video forms to dvd movie.2 it allows you to specify nt or pal, adjust forty three or 169 online video aspect.3 it sustains most digital video disc formats such as dvd-r, dvd+r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-5, and dvd-9. 4 easy to use as well as fast creating speed.desire it can help anyone. dvdflick is a nice free of charge dvd using up software without the limitation as well as watermark, it can help a person burn movie to digital video disc. and here is helpful tips about how to utilize itfreedvdripperburn-avi-mphope it helps. twenty-four hours a day email me if you'd like further support or employ answer to research more replies. here is the information for you to demonstrate how to burn up avi in order to dvd.dvd-avi-to-dvdhow-to-bur

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 01:44 AM.